On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's.I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked could she help me, she said she was not the one that does Western Union, she went & asked the lady that does the Western Union & she SNICKER saying "it's time for me to be off work!" She did not want to help me; when she did help me my MTCN number was incorrect so I had to call my sender & he could not get the number correct; the lady said she had to leave because it was taking me too long to get my MTCN number correct so she told me the man on cashier line 10 will be able to help me once I get the number correct; my sender ended up giving me the correct number plus another MTCN number for another pick up; I went to the guy in line 10 waited till he finished helping those that was in his line...,my night just turned into A RUDE DISCRIMINING, PREJUDICIOUS, HUMILIATING, BELITTLING, DISRESPECTFUL NIGHTMARE.
When there was absolutely no one in this man line I asked him very politely can he help me with Western Union; he rudely told me NO! I asked him why not he said "he need to wait till the store is cleared out; there was 3 other cash register open in the front; so I got a few items to buy & went to him with no line & ask him "now can you help me" he told me NO again. I said you still can't help me? He said "I told you not until the store is cleared!" So now it is about 10 minutes to 7:00pm my sender called me & ask me did I get the money?
I said no because this PREJUDICE MAN is refusing to help me (I am a African American Woman) by this time I am ready to make a big stink; there was a Caucasian couple that came to his non line & they hear me on my phone telling my sender this man is prejudice & they start saying why he won't help her; my sender tells me to ask for the manager & I said he is the manager!The couple was saying he is not right for not helping me when there is no one in this line; then he turned red as a beet & said to me "I will be right with you!" This store was empty & I was REFUSED CUSTOMER SERVICE by this so called Manager name JIMMY FIERRIS because I am a woman of color total discrimination!
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I buy the golden Oreos all the time. The last two packages have been awful! There's hardly any crime at all, and the cookies taste stale. They have a..."
- "BOUGHT A DRESS AND NEVER RECEIVED IT, I EVEN PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING, THEY WILL SEND YOU A TRACKING # FROM DHL, THEY EVEN ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS AGAIN VIA..."
- "I have used reloadit in the past and had no problems, but today 8/19/15 I bought one and when I tried to access their website to load my funds it..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."