RALPHS SELLS OUTDATED PRODUCTS
I visited the Ralphs Supermarket yesterday on Country Club Road (off Cook Street) in Palm Desert California.I have been to this supermarket many times during the last twenty years but yesterday was my first visit to that particular store in 18 months.
I was astonished at what I saw. First, the Pillsbury biscuits were outdated. Then, I went down the same aisle to get a package of Mozzarella cheese; i found that package that was not only outdated, but the mozzarella cheese was covered with green mold inside, truly disgusting (see the attached photographs).
I will also notify department of health in California.this is outrageous.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- to report RALPHS to the California State Department of Health
- Product or service
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "I volunteer at a youth center in Los Angeles.(Need I say more? They have nothing. Nothing.)I tried to buy Boo-Berry cereal that was marked down. I take 3 buses to..."
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."