Featured Not resolved

I visited the Ralphs Supermarket yesterday on Country Club Road (off Cook Street) in Palm Desert California.I have been to this supermarket many times during the last twenty years but yesterday was my first visit to that particular store in 18 months.

I was astonished at what I saw. First, the Pillsbury biscuits were outdated. Then, I went down the same aisle to get a package of Mozzarella cheese; i found that package that was not only outdated, but the mozzarella cheese was covered with green mold inside, truly disgusting (see the attached photographs).

I will also notify department of health in California.this is outrageous.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "to report ralphs to the california state department of health". The author is overall dissatisfied with Ralphs and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ralphs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ralphs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ralphs?

Comments

Ralph's sells oudated food such as green , moldy bread.They do not care about safe food handling.

Someone needs to notify the dept.of health immediately.

I've seen green bread with mold on it. This is another telltale sign that Ralph's is a dangerous company that doesn't utilize proper sanitary practices. With spoiled food , someone may become ill , soon.