RALPHS SELLS OUTDATED PRODUCTS
I visited the Ralphs Supermarket yesterday on Country Club Road (off Cook Street) in Palm Desert California.I have been to this supermarket many times during the last twenty years but yesterday was my first visit to that particular store in 18 months.
I was astonished at what I saw. First, the Pillsbury biscuits were outdated. Then, I went down the same aisle to get a package of Mozzarella cheese; i found that package that was not only outdated, but the mozzarella cheese was covered with green mold inside, truly disgusting (see the attached photographs).
I will also notify department of health in California.this is outrageous.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- to report RALPHS to the California State Department of Health
- Product or service
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband had made me a plate of stir fry which included save a lot brand instant rice. As I was almost done eating I noticed a worm on my..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "I volunteer at a youth center in Los Angeles.(Need I say more? They have nothing. Nothing.)I tried to buy Boo-Berry cereal that was marked down. I take 3 buses to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."