Ralphs - RALPH'S Grocery Store 3601 Foothill blvd. Pasadena, CA
I volunteer at a youth center in Los Angeles.(Need I say more? They have nothing. Nothing.)
I tried to buy Boo-Berry cereal that was marked down. I take 3 buses to the youth center.(It's LA, need I say more?)
Ana-Manager, was horrible. I needed 1 large box for 40 cereal boxes. Ana just stared at me? She just stared? I said,
"I will wait here all night until someone helps me." 4 times I had to say this.
Ana handed me 2 small boxes. "How can you get 40 cereal boxes in those???" She just stared?
She then handed the 2 small boxes to Elizabeth, who called me HUN more than 20 times. (Can you call female customers HUN? HONEY? SWEETIE? TOOTS?)
Elizabeth looked 30. I don't appreciate being called HUN from her. This is not a 70 y/o woman. They refused to give me a large paper towel box. They first said there is no large box. then I said, "What about that one?" Ana closed the doors and said, "Oh you can't see those boxes." I had to leave with no cereal for the kids. I went back the next day.
30 boxes were sold. Adrian-Manager, was NO help. I waited 90 minutes to speak to Rosie-Store Manager, because Adrian was too lazy or, too *** to leave a note.
(I was waiting tin the cafe) Rosie takes 90 minute lunch breaks. Adrian just walked out!!! Her break was way too important than a customer.
Rosie said, "Oh, Ana already told me everything, you don't have to explain." I said, "really??? You don't want to here a customer's complaint?"
Rosie said, "It's not necessary." I again said, "Really??? Well then you tell me what she said." Rosie said, "No." We repeated this 5 times. When I got the cereal to the check out, I asked Ana if she could find the boxes in the computer? Of course with much sarcasm, "Why? Why come you need to know that?" I said, "If there is no record they might be in the store somewhere." Ana again said, "Why? Why? Why? There be no records in computer." I asked Rosie. She said it could be found in the computer. I found these female managers all incompetent. They don't know costumer service and never will. But this is Los Angeles, companies promote these types of people. HORRIBLE. Ralph's you did a disgrace to the little kids. You need a story in the LA Times Newspaper.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "I purchased Cranberry Trail Mix at Stop & Shop in Cromwell, CT. This morning i reached in to the container and started eating a handful, and I bit into it, and..."
- "Good Afternoon, I recently visited your location in Indianapolis at Pike Plaza yesterday evening. I arrived around 10:30pm & was in search of finding an Xbox location. I chose Meijer..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I sent 2 balikbayan cargo boxes, picked up same time but arrived separately. Extra large box came Sept 13, large box arrived Sept 18, 2016. Extra large was slightly opened..."
- "VCA Alexandria Virginia Animal Hospital Emergency rooms forced me to euthanize my poor little MinPin. 16 hours and 2400$ later she had pneumonia and for another 1800$ they would keep..."
- "I joined Arhanta Yoga Ashram, it is the best place for perusing yoga teacher training course. Experienced teachers provide help and support throughout the training program. Finally I want to..."