I volunteer at a youth center in Los Angeles.(Need I say more? They have nothing. Nothing.)
I tried to buy Boo-Berry cereal that was marked down. I take 3 buses to the youth center.(It's LA, need I say more?)
Ana-Manager, was horrible. I needed 1 large box for 40 cereal boxes. Ana just stared at me? She just stared? I said,
"I will wait here all night until someone helps me." 4 times I had to say this.
Ana handed me 2 small boxes. "How can you get 40 cereal boxes in those???" She just stared?
She then handed the 2 small boxes to Elizabeth, who called me HUN more than 20 times. (Can you call female customers HUN? HONEY? SWEETIE? TOOTS?)
Elizabeth looked 30. I don't appreciate being called HUN from her. This is not a 70 y/o woman. They refused to give me a large paper towel box. They first said there is no large box. then I said, "What about that one?" Ana closed the doors and said, "Oh you can't see those boxes." I had to leave with no cereal for the kids. I went back the next day.
30 boxes were sold. Adrian-Manager, was NO help. I waited 90 minutes to speak to Rosie-Store Manager, because Adrian was too lazy or, too *** to leave a note.
(I was waiting tin the cafe) Rosie takes 90 minute lunch breaks. Adrian just walked out!!! Her break was way too important than a customer.
Rosie said, "Oh, Ana already told me everything, you don't have to explain." I said, "really??? You don't want to here a customer's complaint?"
Rosie said, "It's not necessary." I again said, "Really??? Well then you tell me what she said." Rosie said, "No." We repeated this 5 times. When I got the cereal to the check out, I asked Ana if she could find the boxes in the computer? Of course with much sarcasm, "Why? Why come you need to know that?" I said, "If there is no record they might be in the store somewhere." Ana again said, "Why? Why? Why? There be no records in computer." I asked Rosie. She said it could be found in the computer. I found these female managers all incompetent. They don't know costumer service and never will. But this is Los Angeles, companies promote these types of people. HORRIBLE. Ralph's you did a disgrace to the little kids. You need a story in the LA Times Newspaper.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "Was very disappointed with the packaging of the Ritz share pack I bought! When I opened the box most biscuits were broken. ..."
- "I had a very bad experience with bridesire.com I didn't expect ! I order a dress "# 2015062313340018" from bridesire.com on June 23, 2015, once I received it I found not..."
- "I received my order NO.163073 yesterday and to my great disappointment i have to admit the quality of garment is below any standard! I would like to get a full refund..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."