Ralphs - RALPH'S Grocery Store 3601 Foothill blvd. Pasadena, CA
I volunteer at a youth center in Los Angeles.(Need I say more? They have nothing. Nothing.)
I tried to buy Boo-Berry cereal that was marked down. I take 3 buses to the youth center.(It's LA, need I say more?)
Ana-Manager, was horrible. I needed 1 large box for 40 cereal boxes. Ana just stared at me? She just stared? I said,
"I will wait here all night until someone helps me." 4 times I had to say this.
Ana handed me 2 small boxes. "How can you get 40 cereal boxes in those???" She just stared?
She then handed the 2 small boxes to Elizabeth, who called me HUN more than 20 times. (Can you call female customers HUN? HONEY? SWEETIE? TOOTS?)
Elizabeth looked 30. I don't appreciate being called HUN from her. This is not a 70 y/o woman. They refused to give me a large paper towel box. They first said there is no large box. then I said, "What about that one?" Ana closed the doors and said, "Oh you can't see those boxes." I had to leave with no cereal for the kids. I went back the next day.
30 boxes were sold. Adrian-Manager, was NO help. I waited 90 minutes to speak to Rosie-Store Manager, because Adrian was too lazy or, too *** to leave a note.
(I was waiting tin the cafe) Rosie takes 90 minute lunch breaks. Adrian just walked out!!! Her break was way too important than a customer.
Rosie said, "Oh, Ana already told me everything, you don't have to explain." I said, "really??? You don't want to here a customer's complaint?"
Rosie said, "It's not necessary." I again said, "Really??? Well then you tell me what she said." Rosie said, "No." We repeated this 5 times. When I got the cereal to the check out, I asked Ana if she could find the boxes in the computer? Of course with much sarcasm, "Why? Why come you need to know that?" I said, "If there is no record they might be in the store somewhere." Ana again said, "Why? Why? Why? There be no records in computer." I asked Rosie. She said it could be found in the computer. I found these female managers all incompetent. They don't know costumer service and never will. But this is Los Angeles, companies promote these types of people. HORRIBLE. Ralph's you did a disgrace to the little kids. You need a story in the LA Times Newspaper.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "Those aspiring to come and work in the UAE or any GCC country ought to know that the working conditions etc are good. What you should NOT is take a..."
- "I had a very bad experience with bridesire.com I didn't expect ! I order a dress "# 2015062313340018" from bridesire.com on June 23, 2015, once I received it I found not..."
- "They claim to be competent, they are not. They claim to have all of these good ideas, next thing you know they are calling 4 or five other business..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Zara Egypt On the 27th of November 2016 i bought a T-shirt from zara for 299 egp, went back on the 30th of November 2016 to exchange the size found..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."