Layout of Store

Ashley Atwood is a tech in the pharmacy.She knew I was married with a 2 year old & was 9 months pregnant.

Me and my husband got into an argument so I left to my moms and he went to the bar. He saw her there and she came & sat by him & told him how all the pharmacy employees call him hot and proceeded to talk about what meds I was taking in front of people I knew. Horrible bed side manners!!!!! Long story short is she went home with my husband knowing he was married.

My husband told me everything the next day, so I called Ralph's to get all my scripts transferred. She answered the phone and was so rude to me. She said my husband thinks I'm gross & wants her. I was one Month away from giving birth.

The whole situation made me so stressed out I went into labor 2 days after the incident. I know it takes two to tango & my husband is still paying for his mistake. She ruined my marriage, & she is suppose to be someone u trust. Techs know personal info about you & you put trust in him.

As a professional & knowing me for 2 years from getting my RX filled there, I would think she would have a little class.Anyone who lives by that Rqlphs knows what she did and a lot of them got scripts transferred.

This person wrote the review because of "horrible pharmacy tech" at Ralphs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ralphs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not customer-focused, uncaring employees, traumatic and ashley atwood. Author liked the most friendly attitude of grocery store staff and none pharmacy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ralphs and ralphs pharmacist for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ralphs?

Comments

Ralphs is garbage.

Euless, Texas, United States #1197569

Ashley violated the HIPPA privacy laws by disclosing your medications with your husband and in front of others. Both she and Ralph's are liable for breaking a federal law. You should call an attorney.

to Anonymous #1345021

True, pure ***.Ralphs is known for their trashy employees.

Nothing new.

They're lising customers.Sue them.

New York, New York, United States #1197047

Call the police and they will likely arrest her after investigating. What she did is highly illegal and I hope she pays for her crime.