Ralphs - Horrible pharmacy

Ashley Atwood is a tech in the pharmacy.She knew I was married with a 2 year old & was 9 months pregnant.

Me and my husband got into an argument so I left to my moms and he went to the bar. He saw her there and she came & sat by him & told him how all the pharmacy employees call him hot and proceeded to talk about what meds I was taking in front of people I knew. Horrible bed side manners!!!!! Long story short is she went home with my husband knowing he was married.

My husband told me everything the next day, so I called Ralph's to get all my scripts transferred. She answered the phone and was so rude to me. She said my husband thinks I'm gross & wants her. I was one Month away from giving birth.

The whole situation made me so stressed out I went into labor 2 days after the incident. I know it takes two to tango & my husband is still paying for his mistake. She ruined my marriage, & she is suppose to be someone u trust. Techs know personal info about you & you put trust in him.

As a professional & knowing me for 2 years from getting my RX filled there, I would think she would have a little class.Anyone who lives by that Rqlphs knows what she did and a lot of them got scripts transferred.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
    • Friendly attitude of grocery store staff
    • None pharmacy

Ralphs Staff
Review category
Food Stores
review #897733

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ralphs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 11 #1197569 Euless, Texas

Ashley violated the HIPPA privacy laws by disclosing your medications with your husband and in front of others. Both she and Ralph's are liable for breaking a federal law. You should call an attorney.

2 0 Reply

Aug 09 #1197047 New York, New York

Call the police and they will likely arrest her after investigating. What she did is highly illegal and I hope she pays for her crime.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.