Ashley Atwood is a tech in the pharmacy.She knew I was married with a 2 year old & was 9 months pregnant.
Me and my husband got into an argument so I left to my moms and he went to the bar. He saw her there and she came & sat by him & told him how all the pharmacy employees call him hot and proceeded to talk about what meds I was taking in front of people I knew. Horrible bed side manners!!!!! Long story short is she went home with my husband knowing he was married.
My husband told me everything the next day, so I called Ralph's to get all my scripts transferred. She answered the phone and was so rude to me. She said my husband thinks I'm gross & wants her. I was one Month away from giving birth.
The whole situation made me so stressed out I went into labor 2 days after the incident. I know it takes two to tango & my husband is still paying for his mistake. She ruined my marriage, & she is suppose to be someone u trust. Techs know personal info about you & you put trust in him.
As a professional & knowing me for 2 years from getting my RX filled there, I would think she would have a little class.Anyone who lives by that Rqlphs knows what she did and a lot of them got scripts transferred.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Friendly attitude of grocery store staff
- None pharmacy
What I disliked
- Not customer-focused
- Horrible customer service
- Uncaring employees
- Ashley atwood
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...."
- "I volunteer at a youth center in Los Angeles.(Need I say more? They have nothing. Nothing.)I tried to buy Boo-Berry cereal that was marked down. I take 3 buses to..."
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "Just had worst experience with girl working off Ca st. Encouraged me to purchase drink while she FILLED sandwich with peppers to go. What is your company going..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement with a mylar balloon online for a friend in the hospital. It was supposed to cost about $40 and be delivered in 4 hours wich..."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "Zara Egypt On the 27th of November 2016 i bought a T-shirt from zara for 299 egp, went back on the 30th of November 2016 to exchange the size found..."